1. Make your Car AUX audio system and Home Theater AV HiFi Surrounding system become bluetooth compatible, get music from Bluetooth enable device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC Samsung Smart cell phone or Bluetooth PC, Laptop.
2. Simply connect this bluetooth audio receiver to your line-in or auxiliary input on your speakers, pair it to your Bluetooth enabled device, and enjoy the wireless music revolution.
3. Whether you want Bluetooth convenience in your car, through your home-theater system, in your kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom, etc.
4. Simple operation,3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver.
5. High-performance AMP chip, can push the headset, and high-power speaker, applicable to all types of speakers
6. Powerful bluetooth IC, More stronger compatibility
7. Powered by built-in rechargeable li-ion battery via mini USB port , long working time and low consumption. (Mini USB cable included)
8. You can play music through your car stereo and answer phone call via the built-in Mic.
Bluetooth V 3.0 +EDR
Class 2, range 33(10m)
Supports A2DP stereo profile
3.5mm stereo inlet socket
Sleep mode for energy saving
Wireless music receiver connects to 3.5mm headphone jacks
Use with home stereos/ speakers.car stereos,headphones etc.
One touch connect button for easy device pairing
Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous
With mini-USB charger
Size: 53 mm x 25 mm x 11 mm/2.0x 0.9x 0.4(approx.)
Lasting Time: Up to 8 hours
Package weight: 0.0657 kg
How to Use:
Power on: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 5-7 seconds until you hear a "ready for connecting or a sound", it will auto connect the phone which was paired.
Power off: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 4-5 seconds until you hear a "Long be or red led".
2.Connect the receiver to your speakers
With 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Connector or 3.5mm Male to Male Audio Cable to connect the speakers and the receiver (if no sound, Please make sure it was inserted completely).
(1) Ensure the speakerphone is under OFF mode
(2) Pairing: Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 7 seconds until you hear the "Ready for connecting or a sound" (when you holding the button until you hear the voice report "Ready for connecting"). The LED indicator will flash between red and blue alternately. It is now ready for pairing.
(3) Activate your mobile phones Bluetooth function and search for available Bluetooth devices by referring to your mobile phone user manual for details.
(4) Select "BT310REV, BT Receiver or DL-LINK" from the list.
(5) When paring is completed, the voice report "connected or short "bee bee" The LED indicator will flash Blue alternately.
1 x Bluetooth music receiver(This item is just the receiver device)
1 x 3.5mm Stereo Inlet Socket
1 x Micro USB Power Cable